Mortal Combat (DjK31 Remix) Mortal Combat (DjK31 Remix)

A deeper drum woulda made this song unbelievably epic. Still good nonetheless, worth a better rating then it has.

Mortal Combat Tech Remix Mortal Combat Tech Remix

Thanks for Ripping this...

Sucks that you didn't actually try, but hey, I was looking for the original song anyway :P.

MS - TF2 Gun Sounds! MS - TF2 Gun Sounds!

Uh.

"but get your credit right, the counter strike gun sounds video was the original."

Just because the Cstrike one was the original, doesn't mean that's what inspired him.

GJ on the song, It's epic.

§Arbiter§ MAC6 - TANKMEN Theme §Arbiter§ MAC6 - TANKMEN Theme

TANKMEN FTW!

I love tankmen. This song defenatly rocks. Fits perfectly in 1.5 .

Someone should remix it :P

10/10 - 5/5 ( Come on... Its TANKMEN! )

The Beautiful Savage The Beautiful Savage

Wow

Amazing. I loved the classical/modern feel of the music. Beautiful song. Keep up the Excellent work.

10/10 - 5/5 ( Well written and orchestrated. )

MilkMan-Dan responds:

Thankyou very much sir, I love the modern spin on things, it really appeals to everyone that way.

If I had it my way, I'd buy a real orchestra and a rock group and throw them together in sexual harmony.

MMD

The Losses Of War The Losses Of War

Very Driving.

I have no complaints. This song would fit perfectly in any movie. I loved the Change in mood around 2:10. Its Excellent, perfect Muse as well.

10/10 - 5/5 ( Perfect. )

Dj-Rec0il responds:

Well thank you m8 :) i worked hard on it :) and sorry for the alte response

{Lazy Summer Days} {Lazy Summer Days}

Great song.

The initials are L.S.D. , Is that a coincidence? Very interesting, unique, entertaining,

10/10 4/5 ( Its good, just alittle slow at first )

[Sacred Forest g-R] [Sacred Forest g-R]

Exceptional.

Very Electronic, and fast. The pace is unrivaled. The change in the song's tone througout the song is brilliant.

9/10 - 4/5 ( Its well done, exceptional work, but I can't help but feeling I've heard it before. )

Synthetic Synthetic

I agree...

The general consensus id 5/5, and I completly agree. This kept a very good tone trough out. Good job.

10/10 - 5/5 (Never repetitive, and keeps an excellent beat.)

-|_-_|Transformers|_-_|- -|_-_|Transformers|_-_|-

Niice!

The "Transformers, Robots in diguise" bit coulda been alittle louder, but its very entertaining. Nice peice.

9/10 - 4/5 ( Excellent job, but alittle too quiet )